» SmashFeed: Official debate.
Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:35 am by SnipahJoe

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Clock
ok real talk

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 pm by SpaceJunk

there's some people here who haven't moved to discord.
if you ever want to contact me, send a friend request to my discord account:
Dazant#9484

Comments: 0

i am god

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm by SpaceJunk

i am god himself.

dabb ! ! !

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm by SpaceJunk

post your best dabbs in the

Comments: 1

OH MY GOD

Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:07 pm by SpaceJunk

DUDE I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO LOG IN TO MY OLD ACCOUNT

Comments: 4

Heyyyyyy ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:06 pm by Barakalaka

Wink Wink

Comments: 8

SmashFeed: Official debate.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 pm by SpaceJunk

We've been putting this aside for way too long.
Typically I would post this in the Staff Board, but there's so few members as of now it doesn't matter.
It's time to act now.
We need to work together as a community.
For the past few months we just made a thread every once in a while saying "we need 2 do a new smdafed" and then there was a few comments. Rinse and repeat.
I'd like to make …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

SMASHFEED IS CLOSING.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 pm by SpaceJunk

SmashFeed will officially be closing on April 20th, 2016.
You will still be access SmashFeed, but every board will be locked and not available to view unless you're logged in.
Please consider moving to The Spawn Point.

Thanks and goodbye.

The plan.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:37 am by Meclent

So, I've been thinking of what future Smashfeed should be to succeed, and I have thought of a plan for us to follow to create new Snashdeed, including tips for gaining users.
1. New Name: A new name representing us it vital, he'll, anything related to video games will be good, this will definitely attract more users.

2. Doing it: To reboot SmashFeed we should get a time good for all of us to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

SmashFeed 5.9.∞

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:59 pm by Stocke

The SCM player tracklist has been updated.

Change of plans: Now the playlist is the entire Xenoblade Chronicles X OST.

Comments: 5

Statistics
We have 199 registered users
The newest registered user is euphoric nigga

Our users have posted a total of 4614 messages in 1131 subjects

Batthread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Batthread

DON'T WORRY BATMAN, I'M NOT GONNA KILL YA. I'M JUST GONNA HURT YA REALLy, REALLY...

But seriously, can we get a Batdiscussion up in here?

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Batthread :: Comments

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:36 am by VGCinema

Sure

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:36 am by Serenade

@VGCinema wrote:Sure

Okay! Favourite villain and why?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:41 am by VGCinema

Definitely the Joker, but since he's the obvious choice, I think I'll go with The Riddler. He's so smug and so sure of himself. Thinking Batman will have no chance to be able to defeat him. Which makes it so satisfying when he does.

To be honest, though. Almost every Batman villain is amazing in their own way. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:43 am by Serenade

Good answer. Very good answer. Well answered, sir. Joker's obviously my number one choice, and then Harley Quinn is my second. I'm liking Penguin in Gotham, that elevated him up my list but yeah, as you said, most of the Rogue Gallery is amazing.

Not a fan of the new52 Joker if I'm honest though.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:51 am by VGCinema

lol, glad my answer was satisfactory. Smile I also really like Harley, she's probably my fifth favorite, and yeah, I also REALLY love Penguin. I'm a HUGE fan of Nolan North, and anything he does is pretty much my favorite anything. Razz

Oh really? I'm not much for reading DC, I just don't have the money to be reading DC and Marvel at the same time, and I'm loving Secret Wars, so... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:53 am by Serenade

Nolan North has done justice for the Penguin actually, I really enjoy him in the Arkham-verse. Certainly a step up from Tom Kenny, who just sounds like the Ice King when he voiced him. Mark Hamill Joker is the best Joker in existance.

I'm divided on Marvel and DC, I like them both I just read Batman a lot more than Marvel things. The New52 storylines are skippable, I love Hush and Under The Red Hood though, both such good stories.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:01 am by VGCinema

Yeah, Tom Kenny isn't that good at playing villains. He's currently playing Doc Ock on the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, and isn't all that great. Not terrible, granted. But still doesn't sound like Ock to me. Also, I agree! Nobody will ever be better than Hammill! Although I do think Troy Baker did a pretty good job overall.

I have both Hush and Under The Red Hood in trade paperback forms! Those are some really good stories!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:02 am by Serenade

I wish I could get into Ultimate Spider-Man but I think he breaks the fourth wall a bit too much for my taste. Like, he's not Deadpool, he should just stop. Troy Baker voiced Joker in Arkham Origins, right? I haven't played that yet so I can't judge on that.

Oh man, I just have them on my tablet, I'd love to have them in paperback. You're so lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:11 am by VGCinema

lol, I didn't really like it all that much when I first watched it. But, then I started to babysit my little cousin, and he loved watching it, the more I watched it the less it bothered me and it kinda grew on me. Razz It also helps that with each season, he breaks the fourth wall less and less. He still does it, but now its only once or twice each episode. Yeah, Troy Baker plays him in Origins! Great game, not the best in the series, but definitely worth not skipping!

lol, I picked them up at my local comic shop. it was buy one get two free any DC trade paperback. I got those two and A Death in the Family! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:18 am by Serenade

I like some moments in the show, and they really got Venom's design perfect as well. Good to hear the fourth wall breaks less now, I might give it a go when it comes back on. Yeah, it was $20 a couple of weeks ago but I went to buy it and they sold the game without the case so I missed out.

Oh man, that's awesome. That's when Jason dies? That's an epic story too. I was confused with The Death of the Family, with the new Joker that I really don't like.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:27 am by VGCinema

Sorry I didn't respond quickly, I was typing up that Spider-Gwen stuff.

lol yeah, that's definitely they get right on the show! I also really like the animation style. Especially for Season 3. Oh really? That sucks man. I hate when that kinda stuff happens.

Yep! I really liked the story, it was a bit old for me, in terms of art. But it was cool to finally see how Jason died!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:44 am by Serenade

It's cool, I'm watching stuff now so I'mma be a little slow.

The art looks great, I like that style but tbh I want a DC show that returns to the Animated Series style, that show is amazing. Or a Gotham that's true to Burton's vision of it, that Gotham was the perfect Gotham.

Yeah, some of the art styles are dated now, but the stories are still great. I love the Long Halloween but that art style looks really, really old now.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 am by VGCinema

No problem! Doing the same now too. Razz

Oh yeah, definitely! Batman, Superman, Justice League, JL: Unlimited, Static Shock! They were all amazing! Too bad we probably won't get that until Teen Titans GO! dies out. Tim Burton's Gotham definitely does have the most personality to it.

I've always wanted to read the Long Halloween, but I haven't gotten a chance to yet. Another Batman book I've keeping my eyes on, is Batman: Year One. I've heard that's good.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:57 am by Serenade

Hopefully TTG ends soon, I don't think there's many more stories they can do while trying to keep it LOLSORANDOM. Hopefully we get a more Gothic Gotham in BvS but I don't have high hopes.

Year One is so good, I like it a lot. Jim's just a Detective (like in Gotham) and he's trying to clean up Gotham, Batman's in his first year so he's a bit of a newb at the start. It's really great, and was adapted into animated film pretty well.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:12 am by VGCinema

Yeah, I liked TTG when it first started, but its getting so repetitive now. Sometimes it'll have a decent episode, but its so rare now. I wish Young Justice was still around. I'll never understand why it was cancelled. I guess the same reason that Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth's Mightiest Heroes was cancelled... Out with the serious, and in with pleasing the kids. Crying or Very sad

Oh really? That sounds awesome! I forgot that their was an animated film of it. I'll need to keep my eyes open for it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:50 am by Serenade

I just started Young Justice, so far I'm liking it. A lot of coolness about it, Robin's great even. I'm so keen for the Nightwing episodes though, Dick's great as Nightwing. I loved Spectacular Spider-Man, it ended right in the middle of a huge plot-point though which kinda annoyed me.

Yeah, Year One is really good. I can't wait for The Killing Joke, especially since it's reuniting Hamill and Conroy on an animated movie.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:57 am by VGCinema

Yeah, the Nightwing episodes are cool! I don't think they start until the second season though. Don't quote me on that, I forget things easily. Razz Yeah, you can blame Disney for that. Razz

YES!!!! I'm so excited for that! Its going to be fantastic!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:37 pm by Serenade

Reviving this because yesterday was fun.

Scarecrow got one of the coolest designs in the Arkham-verse when Knight came out. He looks absolutely perfect even though I haven't got my hands on this game yet.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:17 am by TP•Callie The Edgy

WHAT

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:35 am by Serenade

Sammy spots poosy:^)

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:37 am by TP•Callie The Edgy

Woaj

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:38 am by Serenade

Batman 4 lyf yo