» SmashFeed: Official debate.
Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:35 am by SnipahJoe

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Clock
ok real talk

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 pm by SpaceJunk

there's some people here who haven't moved to discord.
if you ever want to contact me, send a friend request to my discord account:
Dazant#9484

Comments: 0

i am god

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm by SpaceJunk

i am god himself.

dabb ! ! !

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm by SpaceJunk

post your best dabbs in the

Comments: 1

OH MY GOD

Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:07 pm by SpaceJunk

DUDE I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO LOG IN TO MY OLD ACCOUNT

Comments: 4

Heyyyyyy ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:06 pm by Barakalaka

Wink Wink

Comments: 8

SmashFeed: Official debate.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 pm by SpaceJunk

We've been putting this aside for way too long.
Typically I would post this in the Staff Board, but there's so few members as of now it doesn't matter.
It's time to act now.
We need to work together as a community.
For the past few months we just made a thread every once in a while saying "we need 2 do a new smdafed" and then there was a few comments. Rinse and repeat.
I'd like to make …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

SMASHFEED IS CLOSING.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 pm by SpaceJunk

SmashFeed will officially be closing on April 20th, 2016.
You will still be access SmashFeed, but every board will be locked and not available to view unless you're logged in.
Please consider moving to The Spawn Point.

Thanks and goodbye.

The plan.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:37 am by Meclent

So, I've been thinking of what future Smashfeed should be to succeed, and I have thought of a plan for us to follow to create new Snashdeed, including tips for gaining users.
1. New Name: A new name representing us it vital, he'll, anything related to video games will be good, this will definitely attract more users.

2. Doing it: To reboot SmashFeed we should get a time good for all of us to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

SmashFeed 5.9.∞

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:59 pm by Stocke

The SCM player tracklist has been updated.

Change of plans: Now the playlist is the entire Xenoblade Chronicles X OST.

Comments: 5

Statistics
We have 199 registered users
The newest registered user is euphoric nigga

Our users have posted a total of 4614 messages in 1131 subjects

Marx-ling Gets Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marx-ling Gets Banned

Chapter 1
A Day In the Life of a Marx-ling

It was a lazy summer Monday morning. The boy under the name Marx-ling was browsing a certain social media website, giving every post he saw a "Yeah!" as a way to gain attention. But that day, something about the social media went wrong. Marx was in for a surprise, though whether it was pleasant or not we'll leave to you.

It was on this fateful day that Marx received a notification by the admins on his main account. Wincing upon seeing the dreadful green admin logo in his notification box, he clicked on it out of curiosity. Huh... Wonder what that was for, he thought. Hopefully I won't be banned. But when the screen loaded and he read the notification, Marx jumped out of his comfy, flower-embroidered swivel chair and landed with his butt, making a soft "thud" on his bedroom floor.

"_____, are you okay?" Marx heard a faint voice from downstairs. "Yes, mother," he yelled back in a deep but meek voice. He rubbed his eyes, righted his floral seat, and sat back down, his heart beating at an abnormal rate. Slowly looking back at the high-res computer screen, he nearly choked upon reading it again.

"Hello, user Marx-ling. We need to talk. Please contact us on epykS at 'geehawwimmydiddle70'. Thank you." Marx stared with a scared expression at his monitor. Something is not right. In fact, something here is very, very wrong. Then he contemplated; should he follow the sketchy directions and message this weird profile? He rubbed his temples and looked up at the clock. 11:11. I should probably go to sleep and worry about this creepy notif later. It took him a full two hours to get to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2
Marx-ling Makes a Slight Mistake

The next day, Marx woke up early. Instantly, two things popped into his head: the aroma of the fresh pancakes his mom was making, and that really freaking weird notification he got last night. Naturally, his stomach wanted pancakes first, Miiverse later. So he ran downstairs and wolfed down some hawt pancakes before sprinting back up and turning on his handy new Windows XP. After booting it up and the quick load times finished, Marx went straight back to the notification box to see if it was still there. It was. His stomach dropped.

After reluctantly downloading epykS and looking up "geehawwimmydiddle70", he hovered over the message box, thinking. Man, what am I getting myself into... Finally, he managed to type a simple "Hello?" and sent a contact request.

darkm3ta (Marx Ling): Hello?
geehawwimmydiddle70 (Badminton Luvrr): Hello. Is this Marx-ling?
Marx Ling: Yup. Shouldn't that be obvious?
Badminton Luvrr: I suppose so. There is something we need to discuss with you, user Marx-ling.
Marx Ling: Uhh, what did I do? And why the heck am I messaging you on epykS? Are you even an admin at all? What's going on?
Badminton Luvrr: You will just have to find out. Meet us at the WcDonald's sixteen miles from your home at 7:00 P.M. We will give you the details in person.
Marx Ling: No way. I'm blocking you and sure as heck aren't going to WcDonald's. Bye.

After having that extremely creepy and weird conversation, Marx went back to Miiverse, only to see that- he was banned? He checked every account, even alts made on his friends' consoles, and they were all permanently banned. At this point Marx was freaking out. He had no choice but to go to that fast food restaurant and find answers. After all, it was a public spot and not some dark alley. He grabbed a small pocketknife from his drawer, slipped it in his pocket, and waited.

Before suppertime, Marx walked into his parents' room. "Uh, Mother, Father? Can we go out to eat? I've been craving WcDonald's," he asked them. "Sure, sugarkins; but I thought you hated WcDonald's?" his mom responded. "Not anymore." And so Marx-ling was on his way to meet an admin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3
In Which Things Happen

Marx stared out the window. Maybe I'm gonna d1e. Or get k1dn4pped. Or d1e. Before he could think more, the '98 Chevrolet he was riding in pulled into the parking lot of none other than WcDonald's. Welp, here we go. He walked inside.

At first glance, there was no one suspicious. Marx ordered a 40-piece chicken nugget meal, and after they sat down and he ate almost all of them he bacame slightly sick and excused himself to go to the bathroom. He stumbled in and unzipped his fly when he stopped dead and turned around. Next to the door that had just been shut and locked was a figure, slightly taller than he was, with long, brown hair reaching down to their buttocks. He gripped the metal railing next to the toilet seat. "What the heck? You're in the men's bathroom. Why are y-" Marx suddenly stopped and his brain clicked. It can't be...

The figure stepped out of the shadows, with a devilish grin on her face. She pulled a small device out of the folds of her clothing, and suddenly- they were gone.

The boy named Marx-ling was never seen again, by his family or his Miiverse friends.

THE END

Don't kill me pls

Lenny Lenny Lenny Lenny Lenny
DEATHErika
Trashposter

Back to top Go down