» SmashFeed: Official debate.
Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:35 am by SnipahJoe

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Clock
ok real talk

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 pm by SpaceJunk

there's some people here who haven't moved to discord.
if you ever want to contact me, send a friend request to my discord account:
Dazant#9484

Comments: 0

i am god

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm by SpaceJunk

i am god himself.

dabb ! ! !

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm by SpaceJunk

post your best dabbs in the

Comments: 1

OH MY GOD

Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:07 pm by SpaceJunk

DUDE I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO LOG IN TO MY OLD ACCOUNT

Comments: 4

Heyyyyyy ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:06 pm by Barakalaka

Wink Wink

Comments: 8

SmashFeed: Official debate.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 pm by SpaceJunk

We've been putting this aside for way too long.
Typically I would post this in the Staff Board, but there's so few members as of now it doesn't matter.
It's time to act now.
We need to work together as a community.
For the past few months we just made a thread every once in a while saying "we need 2 do a new smdafed" and then there was a few comments. Rinse and repeat.
I'd like to make …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

SMASHFEED IS CLOSING.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 pm by SpaceJunk

SmashFeed will officially be closing on April 20th, 2016.
You will still be access SmashFeed, but every board will be locked and not available to view unless you're logged in.
Please consider moving to The Spawn Point.

Thanks and goodbye.

The plan.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:37 am by Meclent

So, I've been thinking of what future Smashfeed should be to succeed, and I have thought of a plan for us to follow to create new Snashdeed, including tips for gaining users.
1. New Name: A new name representing us it vital, he'll, anything related to video games will be good, this will definitely attract more users.

2. Doing it: To reboot SmashFeed we should get a time good for all of us to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

SmashFeed 5.9.∞

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:59 pm by Stocke

The SCM player tracklist has been updated.

Change of plans: Now the playlist is the entire Xenoblade Chronicles X OST.

Comments: 5

Statistics
We have 199 registered users
The newest registered user is euphoric nigga

Our users have posted a total of 4614 messages in 1131 subjects

Chronicles X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chronicles X

Now, I'm going to admit I haven't played Xenoblade 1 yet. I don't really plan to either.

I am just going to say, Xeno Chronicles X is simply beautiful. I finished it today after 80 hours, I'm level 60 and now it's time to farm and grind until I'm ready to get my Deity Slaying on.

Also, are we gonna get some expansions now? That ending was way too open, I hope we just get expansions and not have to wait for Chronicles X 2 to be announced.

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Chronicles X :: Comments

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:04 am by Stocke

Bayonetta Serenade wrote:Now, I'm going to admit I haven't played Xenoblade 1 yet. I don't really plan to either.

I am just going to say, Xeno Chronicles X is simply beautiful. I finished it today after 80 hours, I'm level 60 and now it's time to farm and grind until I'm ready to get my Deity Slaying on.

Also, are we gonna get some expansions now? That ending was way too open, I hope we just get expansions and not have to wait for Chronicles X 2 to be announced.
What completion (survey) percentage? I'd have to go check to make sure, but I'm like 145 hours in and my overall survey percentage is something like 70 percent. Needless to say, it's a massive game.

(as for the expansion thing, I'd have to agree with you; I'd rather not have more story chapters though, rather I'd prefer another Global Nemesis challenge and follow-ups to some of the Affinity Missions that were left open-ended)

EDIT: 78% in 151 hours. The completion percentage is kind of skewed though because New LA sections are apparently weighted the same as the main continents for the purpose of survey percentage, though, and my overall completion in New LA is much higher than it is in the main continents.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:48 pm by Serenade

I think I'm at 60% after 80 hours, I'll have to go check. I'm just trying to get rich now so I can get that five million dollar skell. I'm trying to do the Elma affinity mission that opens after finishing the main game, I can kill one sphinx no problem but the second one, everyone else died.

I'd just like some answers, the ending was just... I want more. Like; Why the hell is Lao just on some beach somewhere? How is everyone alive?

So irritated, I finally remembered about the White Gold quest last night, and thought I'd get paid five million credits but NOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:18 pm by Stocke

Bayonetta Serenade wrote:I'm just trying to get rich now so I can get that five million dollar skell.
you'd probably be better off gathering materials for the Level 60 Skells instead of paying for the most expensive Level 50 Skell (I think the one that costs more than 5 million is the Amdusias? not sure). It takes awhile but the payoff is definitely worth it.

Bayonetta Serenade wrote:I'd just like some answers, the ending was just... I want more. Like; Why the hell is Lao just on some beach somewhere? How is everyone alive?
Xenoblade X spoilers:
#1: Okay, I have no idea on this one. Though I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed that that cutscene didn't mean that Lao gets to rejoin your party post-game; he's just sort of gone forever as a party member after Chapter 9, which is disappointing in and of itself because he's probably one of the best party members gameplay-wise.
#2: I know this is a bad excuse, but this one can be chalked up to the same excuse that the game uses for any illogical events, that being the nature of Mira itself as a planet. Which, in turn, is never actually explained. Obviously a sequel hook.

(or a DLC hook but I'd prefer a sequel to paid DLC)

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:23 pm by Serenade

Yeah, I've gotta get my Blade Level to 10 so I can start getting the Level 5 Skills. I have no idea where the plans for those skells are, but I want the Ares badly.

Xeno Spoilers:
I'm super disappointed with the lack of Lao post game too. I was planning on having him in my party full time after the story finished. So now I've got Elma's true form, Murderess and I'm looking for a good fourth member. Possibly Celica or Frye tbh.

And Monolith have announced they're working on a direct sequel to X so it looks like some answers are on the horizon... when the NX finally lands.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:12 am by Stocke

Bayonetta Serenade wrote:Yeah, I've gotta get my Blade Level to 10 so I can start getting the Level 5 Skills. I have no idea where the plans for those skells are, but I want the Ares badly.
you don't have to get a BLADE level of 10 to get the Level 5 skills, if you have at least one of your skills at Level 4 already all you have to do is go to the place you accept Basic Missions and accept any of the missions there titled "Off the Record", and if you don't feel like solving the riddles those quests contain there are guides for them online

as for the Level 60 Skell plans: you've already completed the game, so all you need to do is go to the Arms Manufacturer terminal, select "Develop New Gear", and then "Skell Frames". It'll show the items you need to build each Skell (more specifically; Level 60 versions of the standard Skell models, and two models of the Ares titled 70 and 90 respectively) there.

also if you want to go for the Ares 90, you should skip the Ares 70 entirely. it's just a waste of resources imo

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 pm by Serenade

Huh, all this stuff I didn't know. Awesome, thanks for that. I honestly wish that the Skell Lao stole was available. That thing was beautiful.

I am really glad they make it easier to get more affinity with characters after the story. I really want to get into the Murderess mission, so having that was awesome. ...I just have no idea where this Haywire mission is.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:04 pm by Stocke

@Serenade wrote:Huh, all this stuff I didn't know. Awesome, thanks for that. I honestly wish that the Skell Lao stole was available. That thing was beautiful.

I am really glad they make it easier to get more affinity with characters after the story. I really want to get into the Murderess mission, so having that was awesome. ...I just have no idea where this Haywire mission is.
Okay, I have no idea what the full list of mission prerequisites is unfortunately, but it's best to complete all of these just in case:

Water Woes -> Lakeside Getaway -> Good Neighbors

Rescue at the Ensconced Citadel -> Departure's Eve (basic mission) -> The Journey Begins -> The Search for Kun'luarb (basic mission) -> Circle of Life

Going Viral -> Ovah and Out

After you've completed those, Haywire! is accepted from Rosie at the Biahno Water-Purification Plant in Primordia

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:39 pm by Serenade

Ohhh, it's out there? I totally forgot about that place after doing the stuff where they all got morphed because of something in the water. Awesome, thanks muchly once again.

It's actually kinda hard to like some of the characters enough to want to do their affinity missions, I'm finding. Like, Boze is kind of a jerk to people and he was pretty rude to me when I said we needed to save the Nopon on our first mission together. I mean, Murderess was gonna shoot me in the back, but at least she was up front about it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:07 pm by Stocke

I assume you've looked for the location of the mission now, so I need to ask: Was that the correct location of the mission-giver? My memory on the specific location is a bit fuzzy, so I'm hoping I gave you the correct location

(also, when you get a chance, you should do Yelv's four-heart Affinity Mission; there's a really cool reward in it for you if you do so. You'll need the Mimeosome Right Leg and Mimeosome Left Leg key items before you can start it, I think you can find one of the legs in the eastern fork of the Ibra Ravine in Oblivia in an area with a bunch of Malium Petramands, and I'm not sure where the precise location of the other leg is but I think it's around Lake Basel, also in Oblivia)

(sorry if you've already completed the mission I just detailed, I assumed you didn't because it's probably the Affinity Mission with the strictest requirements barring level gates which are irrelevant to you now)

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:42 pm by Serenade

There's no one out there yet, I guess I haven't done all the missions to get to that point though. I'm working on Professor B's Return right now, and fetch quests really bug me.

I actually have no idea where to find Yelv in NLA honestly. He's the only one I don't know where to find. Looks like I got some searching in Oblivia to do when I go back to it.

Just gonna focus on farming reward tickets so I can get the right material for some of the level 60 skells. The Ares series is beautiful, thanks again for pointing out I don't need to find the recipe for them.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:08 pm by Stocke

If you've recruited Yelv already then he'll be in one of the alleys between buildings in the Commercial District, just look around enough and you'll find him

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:26 pm by Stocke

Calling it now, Eleonora will be an antagonist in the sequel

Why? Well, complete Yelv's final Affinity Mission and you'll see why.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:56 am by Serenade

I'm predicting Lao will be the new Elma in the sequel. I dunno, it just seems like that'll be the way it'll go. He might find a new mim container, which is where your new player character will wake up from.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:05 pm by Stocke

Also: http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost

Maybe these guys have something to do with the Vita? Then again, I don't know how Luxaar was able to use it if it was created by the Ganglion's sworn enemies, so I can't say it's conclusive.

@Serenade wrote:I honestly wish that the Skell Lao stole was available. That thing was beautiful.

While I can't say I agree with this in its entirety (for example, the conditional immunity thing Lao uses when you fight the Prog Ares would be way too overpowered in the player's hands), I am a bit disappointed that the Ares 70/90 don't have the Mahakala Energy attack that the Prog Ares has.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:56 pm by Serenade

I guess these guys are gonna turn up in the sequel after humans have branched out from NLA and there will (hopefully) be hubs in several areas. And more areas to explore. Lots more. I want the next game to be HUGE.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:42 pm by Stocke

@Serenade wrote:I guess these guys are gonna turn up in the sequel after humans have branched out from NLA and there will (hopefully) be hubs in several areas. And more areas to explore. Lots more. I want the next game to be HUGE.
how huge are you talking

because Xenoblade Chronicles X's world is pretty huge as it is

edit: I agree with you on the first point you've made in this post, that seems to be their most likely role in a potential sequel (if they have a role at all).

On a related note, assuming the thing that Professor B said about being a human from millions of years in the future is actually true in-universe and not a fabricated backstory, that means one of two things: He's distantly descended from Lao, or at least one of the other ark ships that tried to escape Earth in the intro cutscene did arrive at a habitable planet. The latter is far more likely, so yeah. Get hyped.

EDIT 2: The thing Kirsty says about expanding FrontierNav to other planets after you've completed all of her missions could be foreshadowing to said potential sequel. So yeah. Get hyped more.

also I'm really disappointed that Celica didn't have any plot relevance in X, and the way it's looking right now she won't be important in any potential sequel either

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum